For Traveler Groups
Although the building (architect Boriss Ņesterjuks) was built in 1951, it has elements typical to the pre-war architecture with antique style elements.
The central part of the building, where the entrance is located, is emphasized by a rectangle opening with columns and composite capitals. The floor plan has been changed. The former foyer currently is part of the restaurant „Parks”. The main hall has preserved the authentic wall paintings and decorations with mouldings and a stage frame typical to socialist realism.