Valmiera Swimming pool
Visitors at the Valmiera Swimming pool can relax in pools of various sizes, as well as relax in the water recreation area and saunas.
The Large swimming pool with 8 swimming lanes is suitable for both adults and children. The pool size is 21 x 25 m, depth - from 1.20 m to 2.20 m.
There are two separate 10 x 15 metres swimming pools for children's swimming training, sports rehabilitation, water gymnastics, as well as relaxation in water and active recreation with family and friends in the Valmiera Swimming pool.
Visiting the recreation areas of Valmiera Swimming pool will help to relax after a long working day, and it will be a great complement to everyone's holiday plans! The steam baths and invigorating plunge in the cold pool, the water recreation area for children and active swimming in the stream pool - all of this is in the Recreation Area of the Valmiera Swimming pool!
Recreation Area offers:
- Sauna (T ° 60 ° C / 25% humidity) - The BIO-sauna provides a mild climate in which the air temperature is 60 ° C and the humidity does not exceed 30%.
- Russian bath (T ° 80C / 10% humidity) - A traditional Russian bathhouse is equipped with a sauna bucket and a mug, where visitors themselves can make the steam and high heat by pouring water over the heated rocks.
- Steam bath (T ° 45 ° C / 100% humidity) - the recommended time in the steam bath is not more than 15 - 20 minutes per visit.
- Salt room (T ° 25-30 ° C / 10% humidity) - Presence of salt prevents inflammatory processes and has a positive effect on the human body. Both the lungs and the respiratory system are cleansed from bacteria and allergens, so people suffering from allergies experience significant relief. The air in the salt room is enriched with the negative ions. A recreation in the salt room will provide a refreshing sense of freshness. The beneficial effects of the salt rooms on the human body have been proven in scientific studies.
- Massage shower - equipped with various massage modes.
- Cold water-bucket allows you to cool off after the sauna, pouring cool water.
- In the cold pool (T ° 10-12 ° C, depth 1.2 m), visitors can cool off after the sauna by immersing themselves in a cold pool equipped with a water cooling system.
- The massage pool (T ° 30 °C, depth 1.2 m) is equipped with the river of streams, cascades, massage jets, massage loungers in water.
- Hot tubs are equipped with a number of massage seats.
- Children's water recreation area - equipped with slides, waterfalls and fountains.
- Loungers Area - provides visitors with the opportunity to recover energy leisurely.