Workshops and Farms
- Kocēni municipality
- “Sudrabkalni”, Kocēni, Kocēnu pagasts
- +371 29663493
- [email protected]
- GPS 57.5232338,25.3352386
Guest room “Sudrabkalni”
Add to route
Guest room “Sudrabkalni” is a place between heaven and land, where both big and small, as well as older and younger folks spend their time. It’s a place, where to smell the meadow flowers, where to get to know herbs and weeds.
The hostess of “Sudrabkalnu” kindly welcomes guests and offers various types of creative masterclasses for individual travelers and groups, as well as for thematic events – parties for kids, pre-wedding events, events for newlyweds and for other occasions.
- Crown making masterclasses (duration up to 3h);
- Oaktree plank making with a writing engraved by the power of lightning (duration up to 30 min);
- Threading a sun shaped mandala from yarn (duration 2-3h);
- Bird cage making masterclasses. By using hammer and nails, following instuctions guests can also make other goods from wood , for example, a car, a butterfly or a ball. (duration 40 min – 1h);
- Masterclass for making clothes hangers or chandeliers from meadow flowers. (duration around 1h)
Guests can afterwards take home all the self-made items.
The special newlyweds offer includes:
- A newlyweds boat, which is specially decorated on the wedding day;
- Kiss zone, where the newlyweds can be alone between heaven and land, while the guests enjoy tea and coffee from porcelain dinnerware;
- A wooden raft (4x4m), on which guests can dance waltz, enjoy the evening of the marriage until sunrise.
Services are provided in Latvian and Russian.