- Valmiera municipality
- Bērzu iela 5, Kocēnu pagasts
- +371 26428639
- [email protected]
- GPS 57.5149723,25.3421474
Add to route
This new accommodation opened its doors in October 2018 and is located by the Rīga – Valmiera highway, in a pleasant private house area in Kocēni, 3 kilometres from the Vidzeme Olympic centre and Valmiera swimming pool, as well as 5 kilometres from Valmiera city centre.
This is an aparment style hotel, built for the purpose of housing 12 bright and cozy aparments. Each apartment is equipped with:
- Fully functional kitchen for meal preparing at home;
- Comfortable beds made in Latvia with locally produced bed clothes;
- Bathroom (shower gel and towels included);
- Closets for your clothes;
- Cable TV;
- Free wi-fi.
Overall the hotel has 45 bed places with the option to add 10 additional mattresses on the floor. The bedplaces ar divided in apartments as follows:
- Two two-bed apartments (with 2 separate or 1 double bed in each);
- Two three-bed apartments (with 3 separate beds in each);
- Five four-bed apartments (with 4 separate beds in each);
- Three five-bed apartments (with 3 separate beds and one bunk bed in each).
- For groups with at least 10 people the price for one bed place is 15 EUR, for an extra bed place (mattress) – 10 EUR. We accept both cash and card payments.
Breakfast platter, produced at the nearby caffe, is available if ordered in advance. Washing machines and dryers are available on the spot for additional payments. The hotel is easy to reach by car and a has a separate parking for busses.