LOCAL FARM VĪNKALNI
At the local farm Vīnkalni the Latvian harmoniously intertwines with the Italian You are welcome if you want to be in a beautiful, tidy rural environment, actively relax and participate in one of the creative master classes. The landlord will take you on a tour (~ 1h), telling about the works of ancient craftsmen, and show a collection of antiques and furniture.
In the stone barn it is possible to organize events – celebrations, weddings, private parties, corporate events, seminars, etc. Fairs, graduations and other life events can also be held outdoors.
The offer includes:
- Italian pizza preparation and tasting (~2-3h)
- Raw eating master class (~2h)
- Midsummer cheese making master class (~3h)
- Retreat in nature (~ duration by agreement)
- Offer for seniors – soup from local, seasonal products with a tasting of some pizza slices and the story of the hostess (~ 2h)
- Livonian cuisine Tālivalža mielasts Beverīnā (for groups of 12 – 16 people). The three-course feast is made from local products with an attractive way of serving and ancient stories (~ 3h)
- Latvian tradition rituals (crucifixes, ordinances, annual fire rituals)
Program for groups of pupils:
- Dzīvā vēsture un maltīte (Living history and meal). Stories of ancient craftsmen through demonstrations of tools and household tools, practical participation, tasks, girls and boys rickshaws. Finally, a pasta meal with homemade sauce and cheese (~ 2h)
Program for seniors:
- Making soup from local, seasonal products, pizza tasting and stories of the hostess (~2h)
Antiques and furniture can be purchased on site. The visit must be booked in advance!
Vīnkalni, Kauguru pagasts
GPS 57.477594, 25.445138