Sudrabkalnu Viesistaba is located in a beautiful place in Kocēni with a beautiful view to Kokmuiža. Its a place where art, peace and harmony rule. Here you will be able to smell the meadow flowers, get to know grasses and weeds, learn creative craft skills or experience unforgettable photo moments. The name itself says that guests are welcome here. The hosts of Sudrabkalnu will take care of a special and pleasant atmosphere for both individual guests and groups.
- Crown and jewelry making master class (~ 4,5h)
- Making an oak board with a pattern fired by the strength of a lightning (~ 30 min)
- Unwinding the sun mandala from the yarn (~ 2-3h)
- Creating a flower bas-relief (~ 1h-1,5h)
- Sea tree with a macramé feather (energy knots) (~1h)
- Meadow flower hanger or chandelier master class (~ 1h)
- Photo session in the flower bath and cocoa house in the ninth branch of the spruce
Maximum number of visitors: 25 – 35 (depending on the chosen master class)
Guests then take all homemade products with them.
Offer for newlyweds:
- A newlywed boat that is especially decorated on the wedding day
- Kissing area, where the newlyweds have the opportunity to stay alone between heaven and earth, while guests enjoy tea and coffee from porcelain dishes
- Wedding ceremony places, which are decorated and where everything necessary according to the wishes of the guests is installed, to create an unforgettable ceremony in harmony with nature
The visit must be booked in advance!