What to see and do
- Valmiera municipality
- Parka iela 2, Zilaiskalns
- +371 28644530
- GPS 57.5575752,25.2131948
Zilaiskalns cultural history and visitors centre
At the foot of Zilaiskalns is the Zilaiskalns cultural history and visitors center, which is located in the premises of an ancient water tower and a modern annex. In the centre visitors can see the historical exposition dedicated to the nature object and sacred place “Zilaiskalns”, Zilaiskalns village, industrial heritage object - water tower. Visitors have the opportunity to ascend above Zilaiskalns and with the help of virtual reality can explore the historic narrow gauge railway locomotive.
- Mo.8.00 - 12.00, 13.00 - 18.00
- Tu.8.00 - 12.00, 13.00 - 17.00
- We.8.00 - 12.00, 13.00 - 17.00
- Th.8.00 - 12.00, 13.00 - 17.00
- Fr. 8.00 - 12.00, 13.00 - 16.00.
- Sa. Visit must be pre arranged.
- Su. Visit must be pre arranged.
From November 1 till March 31 works by previous arangement (1 day before).